Monday, 3 November 2025
期待被看到手工瓷土價值的那一天
#繼續努力工作 #期待被看到手工瓷土價值的那一天
Thank you for visiting our stand at the Charity Art & Crafts Fair, held at the Cleeve Village Hall (England. Uk) on the 1st of November 2025, from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
That day was rather quiet. I received my stand fee and bus fare back, which was very disappointing—but that’s life and part of my experience.
Some people felt that my handmade porcelain decorations, priced at two for £8, were too expensive. It seems that some could not trust the value of our handmade work or believe that we actually created these pieces. A few even commented that I looked too young to have made them.
In fact, I am 41 years old. I came to Britain to study my second MA in Contemporary Crafts (Ceramics) at Farnham, Surrey, and then completed a five-year full-time PhD in Ceramics at Bath Spa University. I learned most of what I know about ceramics here in Britain.
I am also a member of the Royal Society of Sculptors and the International Academy of Ceramics. However, even with these memberships, some people still do not believe in the value of my handmade porcelain work. I realise that I need to continue building more credibility and recognition.
Unfortunately, some people still find it hard to trust that I created these works myself. This is part of my life experience in Britain.
Nevertheless, I will keep smiling and continue to seek people who understand and appreciate the value of my handmade porcelain creations, and who believe in me as a living artist. I will keep working hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment