Tuesday, 11 March 2025
英國巴斯裝飾&古董展 The Bath Decorative Antiques Fair. 2025. England. Uk
歡迎 來 #英國巴斯裝飾&#古董展 看我的作品~
#香蕉
今天把作品送到英國巴斯的古董店,
想起2年前, 他們曾買過我的香蕉,
當時我在巴斯大教堂旁的畫廊展覽,
他們買了我的5-6條陶瓷香蕉吧!
我從不會去問買家的職業, 除非他們自己和我說,
所以我不知道他們是全職的古董商。
今天在店裡,看到他們擺放我的作品的方式,
好有趣😁 好好玩的感覺,
他們說: 這是我們第一次參加
從1989年開始...已經有36年歷史的英國巴斯裝飾古董展~
最有趣的是對我們來說是 #觀音 ,
可能會想到關於信仰和宗教等課程,
但在英國一部分的人眼中卻是一種 #女神 嚮往,好有趣~
Thank you for inviting me to take part in the Bath Decorative Antiques Fair from March 13th to 15th, 2025, at the Pavilion in Bath, Somerset, UK. 🇬🇧 @rita.jayne.antiques @bathdecfair
Today, I safely delivered my nine handmade porcelain pieces by train. I also visited your shop, Rita Jayne Antiques, at 2 Nelson Palace, East Bath. It was a pleasure to see my ceramic bananas in your shop—pieces you purchased from me two years ago. I truly appreciate your support and your admiration for handmade work.
I am looking forward to seeing my pieces displayed alongside your selected objects during the fair, particularly in the dialogue between ancient Chinese artifacts and contemporary ceramics. It will be exciting to see whether this interaction creates a new language or conversation.
Thank you for providing this wonderful opportunity—I appreciate your efforts.❤️ #thankyou #ceramics #bathdecorativeantiquefair #bathuk #visitbath #handmadeporcelain 🥰
https://www.bathdecorativeantiquesfair.co.uk
https://www.instagram.com/rita.jayne.antiques/
https://www.wenhsichenceramics.com
https://www.instagram.com/wenhsiharmanporcelainart/
#英國巴斯Bath
今天(3月11日2025年)我在拍這棵美麗的樹~
有一位英國老奶奶走過來和我聊天,
說這棵樹可能已經幾百歲唷~
我們開始討論樹的年紀,
和樹周圍的店家,
最後討論到 #巴斯 哪一家pub 的beer 好喝~
真有趣!
最後奶奶和我說:
拍照的時候,一定要注意安全,
別跌倒唷!
因為巴斯的路很不平,都是石頭~
Have a wonderful day~
我後來偷偷拍了她的背影,
謝謝她的關心~😍🥰
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment