Tuesday, 30 December 2025

土耳其駐村藝術artist-residency

Looking back at my 2025 plans and what I’ve achieved so far. At the beginning of the year, in January, Martin and I were lucky enough to take part in an artist residency in Istanbul, where we spent one month. It was our first time visiting the country, and everything felt new to us. During the residency, we held a Creative Calligraphy Workshop to celebrate Lunar New Year, sharing our passion for traditional Chinese characters and Taiwanese cultural identity with a local audience. It was heart-warming to see people interested in my homeland’s culture, eager to learn something new, with open minds and kind hearts. We also tried the traditional Turkish breakfast — it was absolutely delicious. Through watercolour, I recorded my cultural observations of Turkish life. It felt refreshing to step out of my routine and have the freedom to explore another culture. I’m truly grateful for this opportunity.❤️ @wenhsiharmanporcelainart @martinharmanart @arthereistanbul 🤗 #artistresidency #藝術家駐村計畫 #土耳其 #土耳其早餐

No comments:

Post a Comment