Tuesday, 21 January 2025
1月21日 2025年 土耳其伊斯坦堡 工作日記:水彩彩繪
#土耳其工作日記
感謝 朋友Tiffany 去台中玩耍的時候,
想到我,送給我的媽祖封面的素描本,
今日拿起禮物 來畫水彩,
尤其是參訪了 聖索菲亞清真寺,在清真寺內看到
耶穌基督相關的畫像。
以及參觀了托普卡匹皇宮,看到奧斯曼帝國的服飾,
讓我思考了自己藝術家的生活,以及哲學和宗教課題~
感恩有機會來土耳其工作,看到不一樣的世界!
感恩這美好的機會~ 我繼續一筆一畫用水彩紀錄土耳其伊斯坦堡~
"I carried a sketchbook, with a cover featuring Mazu, one of the Taiwanese gods, to create my watercolor paintings. Thank you, Tiffany, for giving me this gift from my homeland, Taiwan.
Creating art and working as an artist feels like a philosophy— a way of life. I enjoy traveling and creating artwork at the same time.
Today, my inspiration came from my visit to the Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque. I was captivated by the religious paintings inside the building and the color yellow, which seemed to cheer up the space and bring me a sense of hope.
Another source of inspiration came from my visit to the Topkapi Palace, where I saw the Ottoman Empire's clothing. The intricate patterns, especially the use of dots, appeared so modern to me.
I incorporated these inspirations into today's watercolor paintings, reflecting on my personal life, philosophy, and thoughts on religion during my artist residency in Istanbul, Turkey."
#istanbul #turkey #artist #感恩 #土耳其 #伊斯坦堡
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment